Sunday 5 February 2012

Rockstar girl


This page was published in SNR April/May 2012 issue
This new  and simple page was made for Wow Embossing Powders CHA Booth and  it's all Echo Park Happy Days collection, pretty much clean and simple. The only techniques used here are my title work: A2Z Scraplets bare chipboard title was covered with about 5 layers of embossing powders. I  added some white paint over the title, then using Clear embossing ink I added 3-4 layers of Suzy West  Red Cable powder, another layer of  WOW Metallic Gold Rich   Regular powder and then some drops of Cable red again
The stars were made with Epiphany Crafts Star Tool and epoxies and I used Wow Brocade stamp with California  Sunshine Yellow powder as my back for those stars. Another  red star was made with the same stamp, embossed in Cable Red and added over heat embossed EC  chipboard sticker,that was covered with Suzy West Sierra Sunrise  powder. As you can see, sometimes I can scrap with the same line only and in a pretty clean and simple style. Sometimes



2 comments:

dstandard said...

Fabulous page - love the photo size and all your elements!

Ziggyeor said...

Love the extra large photo and how you did the title! I need to keep layering embossing powders in mind. I might need to get some of the Wow first though.

Popular Posts