Saturday 4 February 2012

Family

This page will be published in Scrapbooking. com  November 2012 issue
My new Family page made  for A2Z Scraplets January release and using those fantastic WOW Embossing Powders on those  chipboards. I used one big photo for this frame and just trimmed pieces of it  to fit a frame. It was the very last photo of our whole family together (me too), as after this one I only took some part of the family ones, and this was my dear Dad last photo with all of us together. He passed away a month ago and this page was made in his memory as a glue connecting us all together. So I made this hand write journaling on the top about it.
The frame was inked with Teal SU ink, covered with Clear Embossing Watermark and then heat embossed with WOW Clear Glossy  Ultra High  embossing powder. Then I randomly added some Metallic Gold  Rich  Ultra High  embossing powder over the frame. The same Metallic Gold Rich Ultra High powder was added over the AC  inked chipboard letters for a title.

The whole page is about love: love to my family, to my dear Dad and  scrapping. And it's the best one I can make for Valentine day, as we don't celebrate this day in Israel, but our Family day is in February.
Other products used are Lily Bee Designs papers and stickers, Martha Stewart  border punch, another A2Z chipboard corner, Eyelet outlet clock brad, some Tim Holtz metals  and Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Round 25 tool and bubble cap.
I enter this page to Punky Sprouts color challenge

1 comment:

Ziggyeor said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Great job on journaling and I like how you did the photo and the chipboard.

Popular Posts