Sunday 25 September 2011

Last post for Cherry Lynn DT- IT WAS A GREAT TEAM !

Hello all my dear Cheery Lynn Designs friends and DT members. Irit is here for my last post on this DT.
You will see some new girls and some old one starting next week and I hope you liked my projects you have seen for my 10 month term on this great and most generous DT ever.
So for my last post I decided to show you some of my lastest projects made with Cheery Lynn Dies.
This " Loads of love" card made with 3 doilies cut with French Pastry Doily die , folded to fan shape.




I enter this project to Die cut Divas shabby/vintage challenge

"Just hot summer" page made with French Pastry Doily, Victorian Picket Fence and Border Carnivale lace border



So it's over- my fantastic 10 month on this DT with the most talented designers I met. I wish you a very happy and creative crafting and I will be here to be inspired from all new and old DT members.

2 comments:

AgoZigoZago Sisters said...

Bellissimo Blog!!!

Complimenti!

Un Saluto!

Lucia & Paola

Cre8tiveVet said...

I love your apron! It is a perfect project for our challenge over at DCD. Thanks! -Yvette

Popular Posts