Sunday 25 September 2011

Hot day lo


I don't scrap myself a lot, but  just sometimes, and this is one of those times. My Morocco vacation
 photo over the Atlas mountains was just perfect for Bella Blvd Fall line I bought and never used. So I made the basic Bella page and then added some Tando Creative chipboard flowers covered with 2-3 shadows of inks, heat embossed with UTEE and glittered over. I used a minimun embellishments here-
just 2 brads and some twine, so I decided to add some glitter glue to give this page a bit of  texture
I made this page with Show us your stuff September sketch
And for Scrapping everyday miracles- my photo and hanwriting on the round spot 

4 comments:

Marelle said...

Hi Irit
thanks so much for playing along with both our September challenges at SUYS!
Love your work!
hope to see you try our Oct challenges
Marellexx

Roulien Stahnke said...

Great layout!! Your flowers look GREAT!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Scrapping Everyday Miracles!!

antenucci said...

Thanks for playing with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles - I love how your banner seems to float with the clouds! If you didn't get a chance yet to visit us we have a blog hop going on this weekend with some great prizes! :)

Lisa H said...

Thanks for being in our challenge. I love those flowers with the UTEE - fabulous! Great page. =)

Popular Posts