Sunday 6 June 2010

U still feel small lo







This page is in July 2010 issue of SNR
This lo was one of Top 5 on Scrap it with the song blog- thanks!!

This page won Scrap your crap June 2010 paints challenge- thanks!!

My new page done with the title from the inspiration song for Scrap it with a song- U still feel small...
and it's a perfect title for my DD lovely photo
No patterned paper lo- I just did some coloring with acrylic paints, some " bad" mist bottle- did these drops and not a misting, I also stamped the circles with the bottom of the bottles. This is almost " no cost " page- the banner was cut from the paper stack cover, I used home paper doilies for the hand made flower and the matting. I also did the cloud and the sun free hand with flock and glitter paints and built a brunch from a piece of real wood with hand cut leaves and digi owl filled with 3d glue. I needed 4 set of alphas to do a title- old used ones and reused the twine for the bunner.The lace flower was cut from old curtain.
Girly girls for Quirky crafts
Inspiration- girl-summer- flowers- for Butterfly crafts
Yellow color- for Scrap doctor
Pleats for Crazy for challenges
Your own patterned paper for One stop craft
3 kinds of paints- acrylic, glitter paint, flock marker,mist, watercolor for Scrap your crap-
Pick 3- owl, white space, non stamping items for stamping- for Mission to create-

19 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely LO I love the touch of the bead in the hair and the bunting is very yummy too!

i also have an award for you on my blog

Love Dawn xxber

Angela Toucan said...

that is so pretty.
thank you singing along with us at Scrap it with a Song this week

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Irit this is truly wonderful! I love the banner and the acrylics. Your colors are fantastic. I'm so happy that you played along with our Scrappy Challenge at A Crafty Little Place. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Leslie said...

Pretty!! Great use of color for the challenge. And I love the bunting!

Leslie - SYC

Einat's Art World said...

הדף מקסים
אהבתי את הצביעה ואת רצועת הדגלים והשילוב הגוונים.

Kristin said...

I alway love your pages ...they are always so wonderful ...and I do not know how you gewt so many challenges done in one page!!!

Hannah said...

What a great layout! I love all of the colors and details. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it With a Song this week :-) Congrats on making the top 5!

Angela Fehr said...

I love the idea of a no-cost page - and how you managed to make a soft yet bright layout - so pretty!

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh wowee - I know I will always end up with a big fat smile on my face when I click on your submissions. Your layout is stunning - I love everything about it: the colours, the paint splashes, the circles...sheer delight!

Thanks for joining us this month again at Scrap Your Crap

長卉長卉 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
向花 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous page, Irit! I love all the paint & splatters - SO FUN! And those flowers are awesome!

Jocie said...

WOnderful page...so bright and fun!
Thanks for playing along with us at Mission to Create!

Francesca said...

Great L/O , Thanks for joining us at One stop craft Challenge and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

TesaB said...

What a super fun and colorful page! Love all the details!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Love the colors and loveeeeeeeee the title on the banner!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~*Joni said...

Oh how sweet! I love the handmade DP for this beautiful picture of your daughter. Just beautiful all around, your work is so well balanced and meticulously done! Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar's Summer challenge this week!
~*Joni RTB DT

Illy said...

Great page!!!! I love it! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap your Crap!

Brianna Marshall said...

love all the paint and splatters,and color in general

Popular Posts