Friday 5 October 2018

Can't thank you enough card with CAS- ual Fridays


Hello my dear crafty friends ! Irit is here today and I am going to share my new card made with one of the most gorgeous CAS- ual Fridays stamp sets-Frankly.


 Usually I don't use patterned cardstock for my cards. But when the stamp is just a sentiment, even  the very large sentiment, patterned cardstock can be a great add to the design.
So for this card I used BoBunny patterned cardstock from Once in a Lifetime paper collection and added quite a few layers of this cardstock. The sentiment was also stamped over the patterned cardstock.
I didn't make the step by step photo tutorial, but I made a written one for you to follow.




Product list: Stamps- CAS- ual Fridays stamps
Frankly
Dies- craft shop
 Inks- Tsukineko
Embossing powders - Sparkle N' Sprinkle
Cardstock- BoBunny
Stickers, rub-ons, jewels- BoBunny

Step by step: 1. Die cut 6*4.5'' BoBunny cardstock rectangle as your basic card. Die cut the second smaller BoBunny cardstock layer and glue it over the basic layer.
2. Die cut the shaped rectangle from the third BoBunny cardstock. Ink all three card layers with brown ink.
3. Stamp CAS- ual Fridays large sentiment with Frankly stamp set over another BoBunny cardstock and add the stamped ornament from the same set. Use VersaMark and copper SNS embossing powder. Die cut the smaller shaped rectangle and glue it over the card.
4. Glue BoBunny stickers. Rub- on BoBunny copper shapes over the stickers. Add some BoBunny jewels. 


So if you love this set as much as I do- HERE is the shop and my personal discount for you to use in the shop!
See you next month with more CAS- ual Fridays inspiration!

Irit

No comments:

Popular Posts