Wednesday 5 September 2018

Your age card with SNS


Hello my dear friends!
    Irit is here today with my second September Sparkle N' Sprinkle reveal card.
Today I used the most adorable, funny and cute new stamp set called  Spring Chickens.
This set is so much fun and so much firs my age and my " not saying" age.
I love all of the sentiments and all of the cute image of this set so much and I sure whould do more cards with them.



I tried a new for me technique by mistake: after coloring I moved with colors around the images by mistake. So I took a new baby wipe and moved the colors up and down by purpose and BINGO! I really love the result. Just try it! Ir works with water colors and distress inks.

Product list:
Spring Chickens set #914
Nuvo Mica Mist Turkish Rose
Tear-ific tape 1/2''

! And as always- the full step by step tutorial is here in my blog! Please visit and enjoy it

 Close - ups to my card  for you to see




Step by step:
1. Stamp two main chicks images over die cut white cardstock with VersaMark and heat emboss with Black detail EP. 

 2. Color the images with water colors and " move" colors with baby wipe over the card.


3. Add Crystal Ice glitter over the images centers as shown.


 4. Stamp and arrange the sentiment using Tonic Hybrid ink and heat emboss with Clear detail EP.


 5. Add hearts texture over BoBunny stencil using Moonstone Glimmer paste. When dry add Turkish Rose Mica mist splashes.


6. Add blue crystal drops as eyes over the images.


No comments:

Popular Posts