Monday 24 September 2018

Enjoy Every Moment decoration frame with CAS- ual Fridays

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I welcome to my new post made for CAS- ual Fridays  blog.
This time I decided to use CAS- ual Fridays stamps and die to make a lovely and totally easy to make home frame.


I got this black and white plastic frame for free and it was almost in the trash box. But then I've seen these CAS- ual Fridays Sands of Time 2 and Hourglass Fri-die on my craft table and BINGO!
This stamp set was a perfect match for this frame.
The central part is the main image that was first stamped and heat embossed and then die cut with the matching die.It was glued with 3d foam glue and the top and bottom die cut strips were inked with the same red ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  
The upper and lower parts were used to stamp the sentiments from the same stamp set.
Everything was stamped on one single long white cardstock strip. Then the whole stamped strip was misted with light pink mist and added to the frame from the back (as it should be with photos).
Here are the CAS- ual Fridays products used to make this project:



And now to some close- ups for this project:





I hope that you liked my altered frame and remember- this stamped over the strip technique can be done with the hand made or die cut film strip frame too. 

See you  again in like two weeks!
Have a great crafty day!




No comments:

Popular Posts