Wednesday 25 July 2018

Chalkboard card with CAS-ual Fridays


 Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit from Irit Shalom Designs is here again and this time I am going to share a simple, but yet interesting card made with one single large CAS- ual Fridays stamp sentiment from Dream then Do stamp set  in one of my most favorite styles- Chalkboard stamping.


As you can see I used a  stamp from Dream then Do set to make the card front over Mixed Media bottom layers and also it's not a full tutorial I would show you the layers and will explain a bit about this card making process.


CAS- ual Fridays stamp  used:


 The bottom layer was made over thick white cardstock with splashes of alcohol Ranger inks.


 The second acetate layer was made with the same alcohol inks and you can see it around the focal sentiment.


The sentiment was stamped over black thick cardstock with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Then I added a layer of white ink over the stamped image to make this mute " chalkboard" look.
 The acetate layer were added with staples over the bottom cardstock one.


I hope that you like my vintage looking Mixed Media card and see you next moth with more CAS- ual Fridays inspiration.
 And if your are going to buy some goodies- here is my discount code for you  to use!


Irit

No comments:

Popular Posts