Friday 4 May 2018

Live in the Sun mini album with BoBunny


Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here today and I am going to share a hand made fabric album made with a new and delicious Summer Mood BoBunny  collection.
Usually I don't make a lot of mini albums. It is time consuming and I don't have so many family photos to fill the whole album.
So this fabric album base was done a couple of years ago and was waiting for a nice paper collection to fit the fabric cover. More than this it was waiting (and still is waiting ) for my dear grand kids Summer photos.
So as it's without any photos I just added matting for the future photos to be added there. Some day. Maybe. Or maybe not.
Here is the album front.
I used BoBunny Ornate chipboard frame, but I trimmed it a bit to be over the album cover. As this collection has some black pieces and prints I painted it with black acrylic paint.
Then a few cardstock pieces were added inside the frame.
Another cardstock piece was die cut to be higher layer and the pink doe cut doily was added as another layer.
I finished with layered chipboard from this new collection as a title.



 This is how this album looks from the top side.


 For more embellishments two painted wooden birdcages were added on the top.


The BoBunny flowers cluster was added on the lower corner and embellished with jewels.
Some Combo Stickers were added over the frame as the sub- title.


 And here are the inside pages with mattings ready for the photos.
 I really tried to keep the as flat as possible as the album size was already given and I can't add too much layers inside the pages.
All pages were made in the similar way- one photo , some stickers some washi tape added to connect the cardstock pieces and some sayings around.







 Product list BoBunny:
Summer Mood collection:
12''*12 '' cardstock: Mood Magic, Sweet, Wonderful, Lets' Go, Summer Mood, Perfection, Happiness, Dots
Summer Mood Combo Stickers
Summer Mood Layered chipboard
Square Ornate chipboard frame
Darling Doily die
Lovely Leaves dies
Congratulations card dies
Licorice jewels
Blush Zinnia flowers
Double dot Think Pink jewels
Buttercup Bouquet flowers
Birdcages wood shapes

American Crafts :
Sticky Thumb Solid adhesive runner
Sticky Thumb Adhesive foam dots

 I really hope that you like this project and look how easy this collection makes the whole summer album!
And if you don't make your own handmade albums you can easily make your pages in any bought album.


No comments:

Popular Posts