Friday 11 May 2018

Congratulations card with Magenta

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today with my new Mixed Media card made with Magenta stencil and stamps.


 One of the greatest things about Magenta products is that you can combine older and newer products in the most artistic way.
The stencil I used for the background with crackle paste is pretty new release. The flowers stamps are about year old.
And as you can see they are the perfect match one with another.



First I used the stencil over thick white cardstock front and when it was dry I added yellow mist over it.
Then I stamped, colored and hand cut the flowers and arranged them over the card.

I made a small step by step (no step photos) tutorial and you can recreate this card using it.
Step by step :1. Die cut the thick white cardstock card front. Add crackle texture paste over Magenta stencil and let it dry.
2. Mist the dry front with yellow Tattered Angels mist and let it dry. Add two thin washi tape strips on the right side of the card front.
3. Stamp Magenta flower stamps with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with SNS white detail embossing powder. Hand cut the flowers and water color with TA mists.
4. Arrange the flowers over the card and glue them as shown. Stamp Magenta sentiment and glue it over the card.

5. Glue some blue flower shaped sequins and add a few Nuvo drop dots over the card front.




*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:



TM245

14.656.I


14.653.L




 07.383.G


Thanks for being here with me today and see you soon again!

Irit Shalom - DT Magenta


  

No comments:

Popular Posts