Tuesday 15 May 2018

Cherish the Past door hangers with BoBunny

Hello my dear crafty friends ! Irit is here and I invite  you  to my new BoBunny post.

This time I decided to use  BoBunny new and gorgeous collection Once upon a Lifetime for two similar vintage style door hangers.
Actually it can be used as tags, door hangers or vine bottle embellishments too.


 Both hangers were made in the same Mixed Media way.
First I hand /die cut them from a thick recycled chipboard.
Then I made a cardstock layer and glued it with Sticky Thumb glue runner.
As the next step both tags were covered with a thick layer of crackle paste using BoBunny stencils.
Then, when dry, they were misted a bit to get this vintage look.
Both front embellishment circles were made in the same way.
 I layered cardstock, stickers and more cardstock over one large die cut circle.


 On this hanger I used BoBunny tags die to make a tag and then die cut two crowns for the upper layer.
Both crowns were heat embossed with gold powder.


 On the second hanger I added one more die cut layer (a clock) and heat embossed the die cut key and a key hole with copper embossing powder.


 This is the fine example of this versatile collection.
A bit of mediums make it very grungy and vintage and you can make any Mixed Media project using parts of this collection.


 One last look at both tags:





 Product list BoBunny:
 Once Upon a Lifetime collection:
12''*12'' cardstock:Once upon a lifetime, Ancestors, Generations, Grandparents, Pedigree, Relatives, Traditions
Once Upon a Lifetime Combo stickers
Nested Terrific tag dies
Tick Tock die
Royal Dies
Fancy Flourishes stencils
Mandala Garden Stencils
BoBunny Crackle paste Primer
BoBunny Crackle paste White
Double Dot Mocha Jewels

American Crafts:
Sticky Thumb adhesive runner
Sticky Thumb foam dots
 I hope that you like my small Mixed Media creations today and would try to make something similar with our best ever Once upon the Lifetime collection!


No comments:

Popular Posts