Friday 3 November 2017

Topflight stamps with Crafty Individuals

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made for Topflight stamps shop.
 Irit is here today with a new Topflight Stamps shop inspiration.
This week the designers were challenged to make a project with Crafty Individuals stamps  and this is my shaker card made with one single, but so powerful stamp from this company.



I made the patterned cardstock background and made the shaker with a chipboard painted frame.
The inside image was stamped with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder.
Then the white cardstock was colored with a mix of distress inks and covered with clear transparency as it should be with shakers.
This card looks like a framed piece of art and it is so easy to make a similar card with this gorgeous Crafty Individuals stamp that you can find in Topflight Stamps shop.


And here is a stamp I used to make this card:
Dancing Dragonflies


Thanks for reading my weekly post.

If you would like to see more of my work you are mostly welcome to my own blog.
 See you all next weeks with a totally different stamping inspiration!

No comments:

Popular Posts