Saturday, 3 June 2017
Steampunk all over
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Steampunk post.
I am really a big Steampunk fun and making these project is one of the best creative things I can imagine.
So this art piece was arranged with lots of Tando chipboards, a few resin, self casted pieces and a lot of mediums and imagination.
It's a kind of flying scull and looks like an old art cameo.
Each and every chipboard piece was covered with white gesso and them Cogs mini mask was added with texture paste.
Then all pieces were painted with a mix of DecoArt Media line paints.
The wings and the scull are made of resin , but painted with the very same paints in the same way.
I really love this steampunk piece! Don't you?
I enter this to a couple of web challenges:
SASPC- June 2017- Anything Steampunk goes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
7 comments:
Brilliant piece and love the textures
Love this! Great texture !
Irit, what a cool project! I totally agree with you about steampunk!! I really like how the background fans out form your awesome face and wings. Fabulous textures!! Thanks so much for joining us at SASPC this month!! hugs, Maura
Absolutely stunning, Irit!
The best use of the Tando parts I have ever seen and your self cast resin piece is freakin' awesome too! Love this fantastic steampunk make of yours!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at SASPC!
Claudia x
c'est un magnifique projet remplie d'une belle technique de reliefs merci de jouer avec nous pour Sandee & amelie's à bientôt Nate
Stunning mixed media project with lovely colors and textures.
Kate
Gorgeous Mixed Media Artwork with an interesting surface texture.
Greetings
Sabine
Post a Comment