Saturday 31 December 2016

Top 10 Mixed Media projects for 2016

This is a last list of my own 2016 favorite projects and this is all about Mixed Media projects.
I love doing Mixed Media things and a lot of them were already print published this year.
So let me show you my own favorites in Steampunk style, Art journal pages and other Mixed Media projects.


First three projects are Steampunk ones and all three were already print published in Just Steampunk! 2016 magazine from Scott publications.









This art piece was print published in one of 2016 Rubber Stamp Madness issues.



This art piece was print published in another 2016 Rubber Stamp Madness issue.


And this stamped art piece was print published in Rubber Stamp Madness during 2016 too.



This Mixed Media door hanger was print published in Just Christmas cards and Decorations! 2016 issue as one of my numerous print published in this issue projects.



And a few non published beloved projects.
Art card I made with Gelly plate  and stamped images.


Flat but totally textured art  journal page.



And this last stamped Mixed Media piece is the summary of my year.
I changed my own world with my own power and I never look back since.



Thanks for  being with me and looking at my own most favorite project.
Happy New Year to you all and see you next year...
Pretty soon...

No comments:

Popular Posts