Sunday 9 October 2016

Happy layout with Scrapberry's


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first ever post as Scrapberry's Design Team member.
My name is Irit ,I am an Israeli designer and Mixed Media artist and I am totally thrilled to be a part of such a talented design team.
I don't scrap too much lately, but do more Mixed Media  and Altered items.
But with Scrapberry's fantastic paper collections and embellishments and my dear 3 years old Grand daughter Netta I felt that I must scrap and so this layout was born.

This layout was done in circles and with circles.
First I made a few  circled cuts on the basic cardstock and then added another patterned cardstock on the back with 3d foam glue.
The hand doodled stitches were added with purple pen around each and every  circle and a bit around the corners.
Both photos were die cut with circle die and glued over the background ones.
The whole embellishment cluster was added from top of the page to the bottom  along a few cardstock strips and surrounded with more die cut stitched circles.
As my photos were in purple and light blue and In Bloom cardstock collection has those two colors I used blue and purple inks to highlight the edges of most of my paper pieces.



This close up shows the 3d dimension of the circles and the doodled stitches.
The white flower was colored with Ranger distress ink  (Dusty Concord) to fit the layout colors.


On this close up you can see the chipboard word Happy as my title, painted with distress ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder and then embellished with some embellishment dots in  one of photos colors.
The embellishment cluster was made from hand cut from patterned cardstock flowers, die cut from patterned paper butterflies, some  smaller resin flowers, one crystal sticker and one painted birds chipboard on the top.


I die cut some  journaling cards into the circle shape and added as the top  jourunalling point.

On the lower left corner I made a whole jourunaling spot with hand cut sayings from Cards 1 and Cards 2 patterned cardstock. Then some butterflies were stamped with the same blue and purple inks (with pink ink add- on) on the so called white space of the layout.


And here is another close- up the the whole layout: pretty much flat one and very colorful.




Scrapberry's products used:
In Bloom collection: Kaleidoscope one-sided 12*12'' cardstock
Cards 1 One sided cardstock 12*12''
Cards 2 One sided cardstock 12*12''
Abundance One sided cardstock 12*12''
Pretty in Pink One sided cardstock 12*12''
In Bloom One sided cardstocj 12*12''
Best things stamps SCB4907001b
Fairy Tale Resin flowers SCB25002019
Floral Embroidery Resin flowers SCB25002023
Mulberry Paper Flower set SCB300103
Floral Embroidery Crystal stickers SBC53000007
Metal buttons SCB340001090
Birds of Paradise Chipboard embellishments SCB62000110
Colorful Dreams Washi tape SCB490005

I really hope that you like my pastel layout and see you in two weeks with a totally different grungy project.





No comments:

Popular Posts