Thursday 6 October 2016

Fall trio with BoBunny



Hello my dear friends and welcome to my new BoBunny project that was made for Media exposure.
So as a Fall is officially here I made this Fall trio using the new BoBunny most gorgeous collection: Farmers Market.
All products used over all three pieces are BoBunny products (but the twine).
The first one is a tag that was embellished with three BoBunny die cut tags, some die cut swirls, some rhinestones and a big lovely flower on the corner.There are some chipboards on the background too.



My second piece is a card that was made in a very same style using another BoBunny dies, layered chipboards, some background stamping .I love Fall and for me this is Happiness as my sentiment says.



The last piece is an altered chipboard frame that was painted with two colors of BoBunny Glitter pastes and then embellished inside and outside with stickers, chipboard,die cuts. I added some gold background stamping and again, the only non BoBunny product is the twine as a hanger.


And here are those three beauties again!
You can see them all on different BoBunny media  sites such as Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and more!






No comments:

Popular Posts