Wednesday 24 August 2016

The more candles card with Two Paper Divas

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Two Paper Divas post!
This time it's a Birthday card with not so usual  Birthday sentiment and I love it a lot!
I used new stack from DCWV and I stamped Two Paper Divas borders using All About Borders stamp set over the stripes. One of the stripes says " Happy Birthday". But then I added a huge sentiment with another Two Paper Divas set called More Candles I stamped with black pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear powder. Then the whole card was misted with light pink Tattered Angels mist and I added some glue glitter over all candles on the sentiment.
The dies used here are Gina Marie nested dies and my final embellishments were some pearls and a piece of thread in the same  pinkish color.


2 comments:

Juls said...

Fab card xx

Unknown said...

I love those borders stamped over the stripes...great idea! Fun, fun card, Irit!

Popular Posts