Hello my dear crafty friends ! Welcome to my second Two Paper Divas post for August.
This time I made a lovely card using the very new Sending a Little Note Two Paper Divas stamp set.
I stamped the mail box on white cardstock, heat embossed it and colored with Zig Real Brush markers.
The sentiment was stamped over patterned cardstock and I also added a stamped envelope on the bottom and a stamped bird on the top.
The cardstock used is the very new stack from DCWV that I got as a win. The only embellishments here are some sequins and a piece of glitter tape.
Wednesday, 10 August 2016
Sending a little note card with Two Paper Divas
Labels:
AC,
card,
DCWV,
sequins,
stamping,
two paper divas,
zig real brush
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...

1 comment:
Love this card, Irit! Just enough color and details...perfect for anyone!
Post a Comment