Something I made just because I love this Visible Image stamp a lot.
I used a mix of other companies stamps to make the sentiment (Rubber Dance, Sprinkle n' Sparkle) and added the stencilled circles using Tando stencil.I made my own sentiment and it's not about dancing, but singing and singing Blues when you are in this blue mood.
Painted and misted with a mix of Tattered Angels.
I enter this to SSS Red, white , blue colors- one or more, so here are my blue and white.
Thursday, 7 July 2016
Sing as no one is watching art board
Labels:
ALTERED,
DecoArt,
mists,
Rubber dance,
sns,
stamping,
stencil,
Tando,
tattered angels,
texture paste,
Visible Image
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
No comments:
Post a Comment