Thursday 26 May 2016

Same die set- different cards with Die Versions


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second post made for Die Versions blog.
 Today I am going to share two different cards and  totally different styles made with the very same DV die set: Stitched Nesting Circles.
I need to say that since those dies are released I am totally addicted to them and to their " brothers and sisters" aka all Stitched Nesting dies in the DV shop.
 Their sizes are just perfect for cardmaking and they are so versatile in uses.
 So the first card is a very modern, one layer clean and simple Mixed Media card.
 I die cut  four different Stitched circles  in  white cardstock. Then I die cut same sizes of circles from different  colored cardstocks and made inlays inside the white cardstock. As the next step I  stamped the sentiment on the lower corner (IBS stamps) and misted and painted the panel with Tattered Angels mists.
A few piece of washi tape were added for a bit of interest and some black contrast.




 The second card was made with the very same Stitched Nesting Circles dies, but in a kind of more shabby, vintage look.
 I used DCWV cardstocks, dry embossed the background and added  five circle over the card with 3d foam glue. The Small Wordlet  THANKS DV sentiment was die cut three times  to make it totally visible.




No comments:

Popular Posts