Wednesday 4 May 2016

I'll stand by you card with IBS

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Inspired by Stamping  May post.
Today I am going to share a very easy and small tutorial and as you can see the card is pretty and fancy and looks very sophisticated.
All you need are Inspired by Stamping new released Flamingo set, good card size die cut background, double sided glue sheet, 3 glitter colors and it's pretty much easy to get those supplies.
1. Die cut the background  from black cardstock and cut  the double sided glue sheet to the same size.


2. Glue the die cut over one side of the glue sheet and add 3 different light glitter colors.


3. Stamp the Flamingo image twice. First one is stamped with black pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
The second image was stamped with bright pink pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear powder too.
 I added stamped and heat embossed wing to the second image only.
Hand cut the Flamingos (you sure can you Inspired by Stamping cut file that you can buy in the shop; I am a big  techno dummy, so I cut with scissors and craft knife).
Arrange the pink image over the black one with  3d foam glue.


4. Glue the background over bright pink cardstock card.
Glue the 3d Flamingo over the background as shown. 
Stamp the sentiment and die cut the stitched circle around it. Add larger die cut circle made from the background cardstock.
 Enjoy your delicious encouragement card!



I enter this piece to WOW! Embossing Powders anything goes challenge and I sure used their products- on photos too

No comments:

Popular Posts