Saturday 2 April 2016

Same style two cards with Die Versions



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made for Die Versions.
I made two very similar cards, with the same techniques and the totally different dies and as you can see much more totally different cards can be made with the same technique.
For the first card I die cut the Fence background from gold cardstock and stacked it to the double sided glue sheet.
Then I added a random glitter in three colors over the glue and got this fine glittered background that was added to the black basic cardstock card.
As a next step I die cut the Bird Bath  image from black cardstock and die cut it again. The second layer was covered with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with a thick layer of black embossing powder. I made the main image from both layers using 3d foam glue and glued the image over the card.
The stamped sentiment (Inspired by Stamping) was stamped over Martha Stewart sticker label and misted around with Tattered Angels mist.




The second card was done in the same way, but this time I used Bricks background die and Birdhouse branch  die.
I used another sentiment from the same stamp company and another sticker label.



I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!  Please be sure to check back to the DV Blog often for more great ideas on how to use your dies!  And please share with us what you make on the DV Facebook Page.

No comments:

Popular Posts