Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my third Two Paper Divas post for April.
This time I made a clean and not so simple card using one of my most favorite rainbow colors technique.
Usually I make this technique over huge heat embossed stamped background. This time I tried something new and it worked perfectly.
First I dry embossed the cardstock. Then I covered it with a thick layer of clear embossing ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Now I was back to Plan A and just made those colorful circles with three basic Staz-on inks (red, blue, yellow) to make the rainbow colors circles.
The TPD new Be the reason sentiment was stamped and heat embossed over the circle and glued over the card.
I enter this to Sisterhood of Snarky challenges for Embossing- I have dry and heat embossing on this card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...


4 comments:
I love what you did with technique. You made me smile. Melissa :)
Beautiful results, Irit! I'm going to have to try this as it turned out great!
I just lOVE everything about this card! The color, the texture and the sentiment - Thanks for joining us over at the Sisterhood for Snarky Stampers this week!
This is such a WOW card! I must try this technique, though I can't imagine mine will come close to this. ;) Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Post a Comment