Sunday 13 March 2016

Forever friend tag with ARTplorations



 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second inspirational post made for Artplorations.
As a part of Mixed Media team I can't do cards, so you see a lot of art pages and tags. And today is a good tag day.
This is a small tag made with one ARTplorations stencil and one STAMPlorations stamp. But the final result is pretty and fancy and I love the colors a lot.
The stencil was used with texture paste and then I added dark purple embossing powder and heat embossed it to get this look.
The stamp was stamped over Kraft tag and misted over with  the same mist I used for the background.





Products used:
Stencil: Foiled
 Stamps: Fond Expressions 2


And as you know we run Mixed Media challenge. All you need  is to use stencil. Any stencil. And to make a Mixed Media piece. Who knows? You may win a lot of gorgeous products to paly with. So enter our challenge!


Prizes: $15 gift certificate OR choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils to the winner
choice of 1 ARTplorations stencil to the top picks

No comments:

Popular Posts