Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my 52 ND POST made for Two Paper Divas blog.
Yes, it's a full year design for this lovely stamp company and yes, I stay for the second one!
So here is my new card and it's JUST FOR YOU all!
I made it with a new Backgrounds stamp set, using 2 of all 4 stamps. All stamping was made over metal copper cardstock with clear embossing ink and 3 colors of metal embossing powders.
I used an old (love it !) die to make this puzzle and arranged it over the metal cardstock with 3d foam glue.
Then I added this small sentiment using TPD new Truffle Treats set over black cardstock with gold embossing powder.
It's a very trendy card (metals are trendy) and it is perfect for any occasion.
See you next year! (it's just in a week... )
Wednesday, 30 December 2015
TPD card last for December
Labels:
card,
CUTTLEBUG,
die cut,
heat embossing,
stamping,
two paper divas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...


No comments:
Post a Comment