Thursday 31 December 2015

My TOP 10 CARDS for 2015

I know that I am a bit late and year 2016 is just around the corner, but  finally I have time to make those  TOP 10 lists in my blog. Those are all my creations and my picks. I like those projects and I hope you  like them too.
 So today it's my TOP 10 CARDS list. I tried  to pick  cards made with different techniques and in different styles. As you can see most of the cards are watermarked with the companies I design for. So here is the first made for Two Paper Divas- CAS style:




And another one made for the very same company- CAS style:


Card made for Rubber Dance company- totally different stamps and in vintage style:


And another one for Rubber Dance in Mixed Media style:


Another one for Rubber Dance- kind of a vintage style:


This card was made for Inspired by Stamping and I can't even say what style it was made:


Another one for Inspired by Stamping and this card was already print published in Just Cards! magazine this year:

Ans the third one made with Inspired by Stamping stamps and my own background stamp made from red rubber leftovers:


The first card that was made with Canvas Corps products and web published when I just  began on their DT- vintage/chabby or whatever.

And the last, but not the least-card made for Bella  web magazine- kind of CAS with tons of techniques:

So that's it for cards and see you tomorrow with ART JOURNALS AND ART CANVASES TOP 10 OF MINE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really creative cards Irit. Thank you for sharing them with all of us.

wintam said...

Beautiful cards, Irit, and so many styles! Thanks for sharing them.

Popular Posts