Friday 18 December 2015

LIve, laugh, love card with SNS



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last post as SNS Guest designer for 2015.
Those were great three months and I love the products I got and my projects made with those products.
So my last card is a bit artistic.
I used artistic patterned paper from PHP  and added my own variation to  those patterns on the background using SNS Dimensional glue and a few glitters.
I wanted the glitter to become a part of the paper, so I just added a few spots and covered them with Fire Engine Red glitter, Bubble Gum glitter, Ocean glitter and Pine grove glitter.
I really love those  perfect glitter dots over the paper.
Then I stamped the main image using Burton- HEURE DE PARTY set- just one image with three faces that I adore! The image was stamped with pigmented black ink and heat embossed with black EP. Then it was colored with alcohol markers.
The sentiment is a part of a totally different stamp set- Pink ribbon background. I stamped just a few words from this huge background set with orange ink and used the patterned paper again.
Some punched borders and a big fabric flower- and this non  so usual card was done.



 I hope you liked my GD projects made for SNS as much as I loved their products. I want to thank the company owner and the DT coordinator for a chance to be a part of this great team.
 Products used:
Burton- Heure de Party 419
Pink ribbon background 408
Dimensional glue
Fire engine red glitter G1007
Clear detail  EP280
Black detail  EP 171
Ocean G1126
Bubble Gum G1088
Pine Grove GT3006

No comments:

Popular Posts