Wednesday, 23 December 2015
Joy- Peace- Kiss tag with Two paper divas
Close to December 25 I make a lot of Christmas tags, cards and ornaments. Also we are Jewish, but I have a lot of friends around and I do send them some Holidays love each year.
So this is a tag I made with Canvas Corps paper, canvas and cardstock and with TPD lovely Holidays stamp set called Holiday Bingo Words 2. This is a set full of sentiments and you can arrange them as you wish- one, two, three or eve more.
So I made this circled sentiment with 3 of words from this set. Everything else is just paper and paper. Easy to make tags and very fancy after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
1 comment:
So pretty. Love your tag Irit. Melissa
Post a Comment