Tuesday 15 December 2015

IBS December challenge


Hello my dear crafty friends and  welcome to my December IBS CHALLENGE POST.
As you know we have sketch, color challenge and product/themed challenge each month. You can pick one or more of those and to make your card for the challenge.
I decided to use this month' colors as they are perfect for the Love card.



So the background card is silver grey. Then I added the black die cut background. Over the background I added another die cuts- both stamped.
I used the small doily die cut to stamp the sentiment using my most beloved Watercolor sentiments  set. Over the die cut feathers I stamped with a few small flowers using the new Summer baskets set.
 All stamping was made with hot pink pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
The only embellishments I added were a couple of felt hearts connected with twine.
This card is very fancy and can be given for almost any occasion.








1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

SO pretty, Irit! I LOVE the fabulous dies and textures you added to this card! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Popular Posts