Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second October post in Die- Versions blog.
It is a general Celebration card made in greens and blacks with a touch of silver colors with this fantastic O'Christmas Tree(s) from August Die- Versions release.
I used PHP Colorways papers and stickers and added this die cut tree on the corner and it was just a PERFECT fit to this card.
I added some glaze over the tree and some clear glitter and it was the only glue I used to arrange this die cut over my card.
I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today! Please be sure to check back to the DV Blog often for more great ideas on how to use your dies! And please share with us what you make on the DV Facebook Page.
Friday, 23 October 2015
Celebrate today card with DV
Labels:
AC,
card,
die cut,
die versions,
paper house productions,
stickers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...
No comments:
Post a Comment