Tuesday 8 September 2015

Post box earrings holder

This is a small 3d project I made for 3 of my DT companies:
Tando , Rubber Dance and ESF.
This Tando shape was primary a piece of Christmas set, but I thought that it can be made as a earrings holder.
I painted this piece with Earth Safe Finishes Cherry Jubilee Chalk it Up paint and then added this faux snow using ESF English Tea Cake Chalk it Up paint and a lot of clear glitter over it. The bird was painted with the same red and ESF Milk Chocolate paint.
The Rubber Dance   Happy Holidays sentiment  from Christmas Greetings set was stamped with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with white powder.
And yes, those fancy earrings are my own work too.




1 comment:

Bibi Lindahl said...

What a fun idea to turn it into an earring holder - and with your own made earrings as well! Fabulous! Thank you for using one of my stamps, Irit!
♥♥♥

Popular Posts