Wednesday, 30 September 2015
Let your faith be bigger than your fear with TPD
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last (5 th) Two Paper Divas post for September.
This time I used one single fantastic Let your faith sentiment stamp and I think it should be something we all can connect with: Believe in whatever you want, even if it's just in yourselves and you will nor fear!!
I made it over this Kraft cardstock and cut asymmetrically with some feathers added and an old fabric flower.
I love this sentiment a lot and will sure use it on my art pages again and again.
Labels:
card,
heat embossing,
kraft cardstock,
PRIMA,
stamping,
two paper divas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...


2 comments:
So pretty Irit. Thanks for sharing. Melissa
Beautiful art page. We used this on our mixed media project...so we are sure you'll enjoy it with all your art pages! Enjoy!
Post a Comment