Wednesday 26 August 2015

Hello snow- with Two Paper Divas


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Mixed Media card made with Two Paper Divas most gorgeous Tree stamp.
I made the heat embossed " like metal" frame and then added the stamped tree that was embellished with a few kinds of puffy powders and pearl pen to imitate the snowflakes.
The sentiment is the same puffy looked one from PHP and I think it's really looks like a snow over the bare tree.

I enter this to Frosted designs Metal challenge as this is a totally faux metal frame.

2 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a beautiful art design. Love the creativity and details. PERFECT! Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Frosted Designs!

Unknown said...

It definitely looks like snow! Great detail on the tree!

Popular Posts