Saturday 25 July 2015

ESF Altered jar tutorial



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made with Earth Safe Finishes gorgeous products.
This time I altered a glass jar and this was a kind of a "lets make a project , but I am not going to use it after all" thing.
My craft table is very small. And over this small table I keep my old and huge PC, all my trimmers, left over paper pieces and ... You name it. So to put a glass jar, even altered and beautiful, is a real danger. One extra movement and my craft room will be full of glass all over it. But then those blog posts are a kind of a learning experience and  this is a reason I finally altered this glass jar. 

Products used:
ESF products
Chalk it Up- Plum Preserves paint
Crackle
Chalk It Up- English Tea Cake Paint
Decoupage glue
Sealer
Other products:
Tissue paper 
ETI Easy Cast clear casting epoxy
Molds- WOW! Embossing powders
Ribbon
Pearls- Flourish with a Bling

Step by step instructions: can be seen in ESF blog HERE!
Please visit there and maybe even leave me some love!


No comments:

Popular Posts