Monday 6 July 2015

Celebrate sea with IBS



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my July post.
July means Summer for us here in Israel. Summer means shore and sea. Yes, we live near the sea and also I personally don't like sand and sun as the country we do love it a lot. So today I made a card that is totally dedicated to celebration of sea  and sun and it's totally different from the usual cards that I  make.
 First I don't usually make cards that celebrate general things, such as seasons, nature or life in general. Then usually I don't make cards that have scenes  stamped over the themed patterned paper. So this card card is not my usual one, but I like the result a lot.
First I made the die cut with a word CELEBRATE  from the patterned paper and outlined it inside.
Then I made a stamped scene with brown pigmented ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. As you understand ALL STAMPS are from Inspired by Stamping new releases.  The first set I used is a new Seaside set and it's just a pure pleasure  for all who love maritime  stamps.

Seaside

Then the chairs and the birds on the bottom were colored with distress markers (so easy to color inside the heat embossed images!).
I added some  birds stamped with black permanent ink on the top and the the big word SEA  was stamped to complete the sentiment . I used the word stamp from the Seaside Sentiments new set and believe me, this is the best sentiment set ever!


And yes, we do CELEBRATE SEA in our country. Do you?




1 comment:

Kirsti said...

I love this card very very much!
Kirsti from Finland. Winter here in Finand is allways long and very. cold

Popular Posts