Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Tando Paint week.
This is a really easy thing to make with Tando chipboard / stencils or a mix of both.
I decided to stay with chippies and used this card size canvas, lots of paints and some gorgeous Tando chipboards.
The canvas was covered with gesso and then I glued all chipboards with gesso over gesso. When it was dry I just added a mix of acrylic paints ... with fingers. No brushes, rollers or even old credit card. Just my bare fingers. Dirty ones after the piece was made.
I think that this can be done with kids too as they love to work with fingers and acrylics - not sure- are kids save. And if not- any other paint that is kids save will work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
No comments:
Post a Comment