Sunday, 26 April 2015
Miss u card- CAS made easy with Ann Butler's products
Sometomes we need a quick card that is simple and then not so simple. Using Ann Butler's new Clearsnap background basics stamps makes it possible.
I stamped this square stamp twice with Snow Clearsnap ink and Clear Clearsnap embossing powder and then inked it over with Ann Butler's Tangelo, Sunshine and Limelight Crafter's Clearsnap inks.
The sentiment is just a die cut and it was made for a long distance friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
I am still in this Valentine mood and the web is still full of these love challenges- so I did this wall hanger using all these red and hea...
-
This box made TOp3 on Crazy challenges blog- thanks! This box made Top3 on Crafts 4 eternity blog- thanks!! This box was spotlighted on CIT...
-
This project made Top 3 on Crop stop- thanks! Hello, my dear blogging friends! Today DT members on The Rubber Cafe have this blog hop ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! This is Day 4 on our Inspired by Stamping July release and we all are going to show you haw to use those mo...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This holder was one of Top 3 on Sisterhood of crafters challenge- thanks!! I did this one to challenge myself to do some 3d pattern using so...

No comments:
Post a Comment