Wednesday, 18 March 2015
Life is wonderful art canvas
Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share my new Spring canvas and it's all about the life being wonderful.
I made it with a lot of Tando Creative stencils, texture paste, paints, mists, crackle medium and a lot of work. But then, when you need a great sentiment for your art canvas, this fantastic Two Paper Divas Life's Little Sayings set is your best of the best choice. I stamped it over the tissue as my surface was very textured to stamp over it and glued it with Gel medium.
Hope you like this little piece of art!
Labels:
ALTERED,
canvas,
DecoArt,
paint,
stencil,
Tando,
texture paste,
two paper divas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...



2 comments:
I love mixed media and this turned out great. I haven't done mixed media in a while and this inspires me to get my stuff together. Thanks for sharing.
Mixed media is one of my favorite things to do. I so need to get a project done and yours has definitely inspired me. Very nice! Melissa
Post a Comment