Hello my dear friends!
Today I am going to show you my new Clean and Simple card made with Inspired by Stamping gorgeous set from the last release.
CAS card means one layer, stamping, sentiment and an easy coloring and it usually should take 10-20 minutes and be possible to done by a pretty new crafter.
So here is my card- not more than 20 minutes, easy stamping and easy background painting.
I stamped the flowers from Spring Bouquet and the sentiment from Happy Sentiments over white cardstock with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with black powder. Then I painted the background with water color Gelatos and inked the front edges.
To make this card more interesting I adhered it over a clear vellum card , but it's still very simple one to make.
Friday, 6 March 2015
CAS Happy Birthday card with IBS
Labels:
card,
faber castell,
gelato,
heat embossing,
Inspired by Stamping,
stamping,
vellum,
WOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...


1 comment:
wow, I love this combo colors!!
Post a Comment