I am a very square person.I am. I do things by book and as creative as I am, I am always this pretty much normal one that follow all rules and never try to be different.
So this new card is for me!
Yes, I actually made a card for myself to say that it's just perfect to be square.
I stamped 8 circles with Ann Butler's Unity Faux Quilting stamps and her new Canyon Crafters ink from Clearsnap and punched them to add over this Kraft base. Then I stamped another pattern using Ann's another new ink called Ocean Breeze and punched a square and this is ME there.
The sentiment was made using tiny letter stickers and a small stamped square and I love this card a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...


3 comments:
This is such a great card Irit...
What a funny card. I really like it! I don't try to be different either, I just end up being the odd shape in the crowd I guess ...
Great card Irit.
Post a Comment