Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last February post made for Two Paper Divas company.
This time (after I made a wooden coaster, layout and a journal spread) I am going to show you my altered candy jar.
It's a used Jelly jar that was up cycled to this fancy candy one.
I stamped Got Candy? sentiment using TPD Sweet Sentiments set with white heat embossing over the vinyl sticker and added a lot of shiny paint splashes over it. But then I stamped the Candy Jar over the clear transparency with Lollipops stamped over it and painted with the same paints. The whole clear piece was hand cut and glued over the back side of the jar.
A fancy flower, ribbon and white fabric were added to the top and my jar was done.
Wednesday, 25 February 2015
Got candy? Here is a jar for you
Labels:
ALTERED,
heat embossing,
paint,
PRIMA,
recycled,
ribbons,
stamping,
two paper divas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...


2 comments:
Cute candy jar Irit. - Jim
Another great project. Great use of these stamps on non-card projects. Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment