Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my weekly post made for Two Paper Divas stamp company.
This time I decided to make the OOP project and made this huge bottle cap magnet/ornament/ whatever.
I covered it inside with pink lace and pink ribbon; added a huge pink tulle bow; covered the inside with Japanese paper ( almost non seen....sorry) and made the stamped on the vellum inside circle.
I used one of those cute stamps from TPD Seed Packet Flowers set, stamped with white ink over milky vellum and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Then I colored each flower with distress markers and glued it inside over the Japanese paper. I added Zva Creative pearl strips inside and my shabby magnet was done.
Wednesday, 28 January 2015
Spring bottle cup magnet with TPD
Labels:
ALTERED,
distress markers,
heat embossing,
May Arts,
Maya Road,
metal,
ranger,
stamping,
two paper divas,
WOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This work was published in August issue of Scrapstreet magazine This work had a honorable mention in Prima blog BAP April 2010 contest- than...
-
I am still in this Valentine mood and the web is still full of these love challenges- so I did this wall hanger using all these red and hea...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...


2 comments:
Beautiful job, Irit! Just gorgeous!
Jenny E.
Very pretty...I haven't used vellum in a while. I better get some out and play! Love all the pink!
Post a Comment