Wednesday 14 January 2015

Live with promise and Laugh with pleasure

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is my new  post made for my new DT for Two Paper Divas stamp company.
This is new USA based stamp company with gorgeous delicate acrylic stamps and a lot of digital images too.
So here is my lovely new card  and I used two gorgeous stamp  sets from TRD to make this card.
 A bit about this card:
I made dry embossed background and added black chalkboard paint over the distressed areas. Then I distressed it again to get this vintage look of the background.
The frame was hand cut and then painted with crackled paint and inked over the dry paint.
I stamped flowers using Seed Packet Flowers one single stamp to make this chalkboard effect: stamp with white ink and then heat emboss with white powder. The sentiment stamp was stamped with the same technique.
Some pearls were added for the interest and some blue ink splashes for the splash of color.


Want those lovely stamps?
Here is the shop link to TPD shop.

3 comments:

Rene' said...

This is beautiful Iris!! Welcome to Two Paper Diva's!!

Unknown said...

Irit...love the look you get with this technique and these stamps. You all are coming up with great new ways to use these stamps. Love your style!

Unknown said...

So fresh and different! Love your style. Melissa

Popular Posts