My new Mixed Media small canvas made with Tando mask, texture paste, lots of embossing glitters. I used Tando hot balloons shapes as my small " stamping canvas" and stamped Rubber Dance Flourishes background with pigmented brown ink and heat embossed with clear powder. Then I added the stamped Rubber Dance Sentiment stamped with permanent brown ink, using the Think Again set, over the tissue paper and glued with gel medium over the first layer.
Friday, 9 January 2015
Dream it- Wish it- Do it
Labels:
ALTERED,
canvas,
heat embossing,
masks,
Rubber dance,
stamping,
Tando,
WOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This work was published in August issue of Scrapstreet magazine This work had a honorable mention in Prima blog BAP April 2010 contest- than...
-
I am still in this Valentine mood and the web is still full of these love challenges- so I did this wall hanger using all these red and hea...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...


1 comment:
How cool! Thank you for sing my stamps on this one, Irit! Love it!! :-)
xox
Post a Comment