My new card made with a chalkboard technique, some DV dies, some paints and mediums and a lovely Inspired by Stamping sentiment I love so much.
A year 2014 was my year of Dare and Encouragement. So this card just conclude this year for me.
Want to know my new word for 2015? Easy. Create Art- so simple and so much me.
Sunday, 11 January 2015
Chalkboard card with IBS
Labels:
AC,
card,
cherry lynn,
Clearsnap,
die cut,
die versions,
inks,
Inspired by Stamping,
ranger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This work was published in August issue of Scrapstreet magazine This work had a honorable mention in Prima blog BAP April 2010 contest- than...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...
-
I am still in this Valentine mood and the web is still full of these love challenges- so I did this wall hanger using all these red and hea...


1 comment:
Love your card. Good words for all of us, well displayed on your lovely card. Also love your piece in RubberStampMadness!
Post a Comment