Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is my last post for Sweet Stamps company as after 18 months on this most generous team I decided to move on and to try new adventures. So here is my Spooky project for this week's challenge and this time I made altered chipboard tray with a few stamped images inside and some stickers added to the free spots in the tray.
I used Sweet Stamps AF Halloween Silhouettes set , Tando creative tray, Paper House Productions stickers, FWAB bling and IAm Roses black flowers. I decided to stay in this black- grey and orange colors only and I think it's a nice Halloween project.
Tuesday, 28 October 2014
Spooky with Sweet Stamps
Labels:
ALTERED,
FWAB,
iamroses,
paper house productions,
stickers,
Sweet Stamps,
Tando
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This artwork was published in Dec 2010 issue of Scrapstreet magazine This also won Your scrapbook stash altered item Sep. 2010 challenge...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was published in the very first March 2010 issue of a new e zine called In a scrap creations. This card was published in Cards blo...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
This card made TOP 5 on Hope stamps eternal- thanks!! This is the Passover eve today and the spring is here- also it was raining 2 days ago....
-
This item was published in SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE May issue This work one of TOP 5 at ABC challenge blog letter N- NEW- challenge- thanks!...


3 comments:
Awesome design, I love the variety of elements and the wonderful textures. Wonderful spooky person in the frame too!!
This is so fab!!! All the detail and the composition is amazing! Love the altered art!
Cannot believe it is you last card for SweetStamps.com!! I will be back for some of your lovely inspiration as always! Good Luck!! xx
The SS images work in well with all the embellishments, cute design.
Congrats on the Just Card publishing.
Post a Comment