Saturday 25 October 2014

Halloween treat bag

Hello my dear crafty friends!
This is my new altered  paper bag made for Halloween.

It's a real up cycled project as  I used Pandora bag and  gave it the very  special treat: I  painted it with black chalkboard paint without any  gesso and as it's a big glossy the paint is not really permanent over. So I got this " blast" and made finger nailed doodling around the front and it looks really unique.
I made the front Halloween House panel with Tando house shaped chipboard and a lot of Paper House Productions stickers and added some IAmRoses flowers to fit their web challenge.


4 comments:

Donna said...

Awesome bag Irit, love all the pumpkins and the bats on it. Thanks for sharing it with us at IAR this month.
hugs

Tamara said...

Looks great. Love design and colours!!!!
Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
Hugs,
Tamara xx

Unknown said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us this month!

Sharon said...

Cute! Thanks for joining the challenge this month!

Popular Posts