Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Sweet Stamps Wedding week challenge.
I know that wedding usually goes with black and white and red and pink. But sometimes I want to
make a " crazy" card, so I try different colors and this card is exactly the crazy kind of creation.
I made it with pink and aqua and a lot of color and I even colored this big dove stamp (I rarely color inside the images, so I was crazy for a moment)
The chipboard was heat embossed with aqua color powder and the image was colored with distress markers.
And now it's your turn!
Enter our Sweet Stamps challenge and you may win some great goodies!
Tuesday, 9 September 2014
Sweet Stamps wedding week
Labels:
AC,
card,
heat embossing,
PRIMA,
stamping,
Sweet Stamps,
WOW,
wycenanka
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This box was a winner on Get sketchy sketch challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3 at Die cuts r us challenge- thanks!! This box made Top 3...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to our Little Prince big BLOG HOP ! Please read the whole post as I HAVE A HUGE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU! ...
-
This card was published in DEC 2010 SNR issue This boot won the monochromatoc challenge on Whimsical ink sorority challenge blog- tha...
-
This work made Top 3 on Pocket full of posies wings challenge- thanks!! This work made Top3 spot on Elephantastic challenges- thanks!! This ...
-
This album was featured at Card of the week. com- thanks!! This album was October challenge winner on Creatalicious challenge blog- thanks!...
-
This card was one of the Pink elephant pink challenge winners- thanks!! OK- it's Valentine all over the web- I just don't have time ...
-
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I want to welcome to my new June post made for CAS- ual Fridays blog with their mos...
-
This work was published in August issue of Scrapstreet magazine This work had a honorable mention in Prima blog BAP April 2010 contest- than...
-
I am still in this Valentine mood and the web is still full of these love challenges- so I did this wall hanger using all these red and hea...
-
This tag was published in August 2010 issue of SNR magazine This tag was featured as an " extra special work" on Soarful challeng...


3 comments:
Beautiful Irit. You have the flair for color and unique embellishments for sure!
Excellent Irit. Beautiful coloring of the image. - Jim
Wonderful design, I love the bright colors and how you framed the doves.
Post a Comment