Friday 15 August 2014

SS DOUBLE STEP CARD

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our new monthly challenge here on Sweet Stamps!
This month we challenge you to make Double sided step card and this is my take of this challenge.
I made a card using Kraft background and then added Graphic 45 paper over it. I stamped some swirls over the patterned paper on the front and made this central panel with new released Sketched Floral Borders set and added a bit of watercolor over the stamped images.
I added the sentiment- not seen too much on the photos- on the inside step from another new stamp set called Simple Sentiments. I am really in love with this set- great font with lovely and simple sentiments that fit for any card.

And now it's your turn! Play with us this month and you can win some great goodies!


No comments:

Popular Posts